Home

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED
With More Than 30 Years Experience!

I, Lynn Hansen along with my husband Doug McDowell started in the business as part of my parents (Diana and Roger Hansen) antique shop "The Antique Corner" in Lakewood, Ohio. Since then the business has grown to include my 2 sons, Hans and Roger, my sister Lori Grace Hansen and our very best salesperson and dear friend, Lisa Hanson.  

Hansen McDowell offers estate & household liquidation services, also referred to as tag sales, in the Greater Cleveland area & surrounding suburbs. 

When you are faced with the often overwhelming task of cleaning out the home of a family member or friend an estate sale is often the best, most timely and cost effective option.

Hansen McDowell is licensed and bonded in the favor of the state of Ohio. License #2022000139


INTEGRITY IS THE FOUNDATION OF OUR BUSINESS

We encourage you to contact and interview other estate sale companies. Please visit our FAQ page for more information.